Saturday, February 21, 2009

Swansea swans swim self-indulging.

Working on extension two english and also my story is so tedious. I wish magic does exist. One wave, one word, one miracle.

Oh well, what can you do?

And in advanced english and extension english, we both do poetry. Yeats in advanced and Heaney in extension. Heaney > Yeats. Period. One poem of Heaney's is worth about 10 of Yeats. At least Heaney wasn't some person obsessed with this one woman all his life. Yeats is kinda creepy in a way, but also, shows his true self in a sense of light so...that's debatable. But theres one poem I like by Yeats and that's Leda and the swan. Maybe because I have felt the same towards one person in my life and feel some sort of connection? I have no idea.

Ok. I'm bored. Working on story and poems at the same time.

P.S. Not looking forward to muck-up photo day.

No comments:

Post a Comment