Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Magic Crystal Brain.

We are all mind readers and psychics. You may not know this but think back to the last time you were going to say or ask someone something. What tends to happen is that you imagine what their answer is going to be and make a prediction and from that prediction, your decide whether the question is worth asking or what you had to say is worth saying.

Interesting isn't it?

But then the mistakes appear.

I am a person who "needs to see the world". I have been stuck for years in my tiny little shell, too reluctant and too shy to come out. I tend to picture the entire conversation before I even approach the person and analyse each response. But when theory turns into practice, I am left to improvise. I guess that I made mistakes and so forth and I'm sure I'm not the only person out there.

I learned my lesson that I should openly communicate to people and speak with them instead of trying to read what they are thinking and regretting later that it never happened. Sometimes the truth hurts, but the truth is better than never knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment