Saturday, November 28, 2009

Strange Habits.

I am a really strange person. I realised that I do some of the most ridiculous things subconsciously for no reason at all. One classic example is that when I change the volume for the television or radio or anything with a digital volume display, the volume must be a multiple of 5. I don't know why I do that. I was only made conscious when my friend noticed me doing so. He changed the volume by holding down the button and letting go at a random point. It happened to land on the number 39. He watched me pick up the remote and change it to 40. The rest is history.

I don't know or understand why I carry out such actions. It even seems absurd to me when I am not consciously aware of it. It also annoys me when other people leave the volume at a number that is not a multiple of 5. I become increasingly frustrated until it has been corrected.

Anyone else with that problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment