Monday, March 16, 2009

Discovered Check.

The other day, think it was Saturday week, I was playing this man in his 30's on one of the smaller chessboard with his pieces he brought, seeking for players. So his skills are much more higher than mine.

Ok...on with the story. So I was playing chess against him, and there were people watching, families, individuals, chess enthusiasts, boys and girls of all ages. So in the end, I resigned being down in material and he explained to me where my mistakes were in the game. Afterwards, there were these girls who also watched our game and I ended up chatting to them. We went for lunch afterwards. Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of the girls *not disclosing name here* asked me out and really...I was frozen.

So good sign???

No comments:

Post a Comment